Obrt za turizam, izradu i trgovinu
vl. Jasna Alujević
21318 Marušići, Put Žala bb
Fax: +385 21 468 484
tel: +385 21 468 486
gsm: +385 91 569 6559
In order to prevent any missunderstanding and to make sure thay you will enjoy in each moment during your stay, please read the house rules in private accommodsation.
• Accommodation is available from 14.00 hr on the day of arrival untill 10.00 on the day of departure.
• Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
• Guests should behave responsibly in the house and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidents and their consequences.
• Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows,close sunshades,switch off the lights and all electrical appliances ( TV,air-conditioning,stove...) and turn off the taps.
• The owner reserves the right to enter the apartment/room in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or others dangers.The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
• Destruction of equipment and furniture, causingdisorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and is expressly forbidstsden to make loud noise in the time betwen 14-16 hr and from to 8 hr.
• The conte of the apartments/rooms may only be used by personswho are registerd as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visit at certain times
• Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammabale material is not permited
• Use of equipment and appliances wich are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host
• Bringing in of animals is permited only upon the consent of the host.
• In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disapperance or damage occured due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compesate the coreresponding equivalent value.
• It is forbiden to remove appliances and equipment from the apartmentes/rooms
• In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse future providing of services.
• Handover your indetity card or passport to the host immediately upon arival for registration at the Tourist office
• You may offer your somments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Aproved by the
Tourist Board of Split-Dalmatia Country.